If so, then you might just love this:
- Cut the crusts off two pieces of bread. Spread cream cheese on one slice and the jelly of your choice on the other. Sandwich the bread and cut it in half.
- In a small bowl, beat together one egg, about 1/4 milk, 2 tsp vanilla extract, and a few dashes of white sugar.
- Heat your frying pan on medium heat and melt some butter to grease the pan.
- Dip your sandwiches into the mixture, covering both sides and edges. Fry until golden brown on both sides (I stand them on their sides to brown the edges as well).
- Serves hot with maple syrup and icing sugar.