-hot glue gun
1. I decided to keep my flowers white (using toilet paper rolls) and my leaves brown (using paper towel rolls) but if you can always paint your rolls before cutting them if you want to add colour. Let them dry before doing step 2.
2. Flatten, measure, and cut the paper rolls into even pieces (Measure!! If you don't, your decoration won't lie as nice...I know this because I didn't measure). I would suggest about half inch pieces.
3. Make how ever many flowers you want by hot glueing 5 pieces together.
4. Build your decoration by working on a table (again, speaking from experience, if you don't, it probably won't lie flat on the wall once you're done). Lay out the flowers and piece by piece add the other coloured pieces as leaves branching out. Be creative, you can make it any shape, with as many or as little flower and leaves, and make it as big as you'd like.
5. Optional: Add any other decorations to it if you want, like cut outs of birds, buttons, anything really. I added my vintage cards spelling the words 'The Fortress' . You of course, can just leave it plain as well.
6. Hang it with a few clear thumbtacks or nails.